Anna has had experience clinically and in the community with a particular interest in mental health including eating disorders, restrictive, avoidant and fussy eating. She is also a regional ambassador for FOOST in Queensland a non-for profit company with a focus on creating positive relationships with food from a young age.
Anna has a background in private and public practice using TCA plans for a wide range of medical conditions. Anna is available via telehealth or home visits if one cannot frequent the clinic in person.
Anna is proficient in providing the following therapies:
- General healthy eating and dietary adequacy
- Weight management (gaining or losing weight)
- Food allergies & intolerance
- Improving symptoms of functional gut disorders (IBS/IBD)
- Coeliac disease
- Diabetes & impaired glucose tolerance
- Heart disease & stroke
- High blood pressure
- Fertility & pregnancy
- Chronic disease (oncology)
- Mental health & eating disorders
- Age related muscle decline